Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Blog June 09,2008

Well this is my first post on my new blog. It is late so I will make it short and sweet. I am a widow of almost 11 months. I have 3 biological children and 2 children that are dear to my heart from my husband. I love all of them. I have 5 grandchildren. Yep, I'm 47 with a big family.

My sister and brother in law are also considered to be my immediate family. My sister is my best friend.I have a long-time friend Lynn, who I also consider one of my best friends. They are both funny and keep me on track.

I hope blogging will keep me sane. I have had a rough 10 1/2 months since my husband died and 4 years during his cancer. I miss him everyday. The anniversary of his death is coming up and I need to just talk about everything.

No comments: